Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/07/2006

BTW...

I sent an e-mail off to the Penis Dialogues people tonight. I suggested that they check out my blog to get a better idea of who I am. It's funny, I'm really open about sexuality, and even my own history in that area, but I'm still very vanilla in many ways. I have a lot of sexual hangups. i think it's my overdeveloped sense of discretion around people I don't know really well. I have no problem watching porn by myself, checking out the porn store, trying out different things in bed...etc. But I don't want other people to see me in the porn store, or watching porn, and I don't often make suggestions or instigate things in bed. I think it's because I have a fear of how the other person will react, even though at times it's an irrational fear, it's still there holding me back from doing the things I'm tempted to do.
However, since my boyfriend is actually encouraging me to sit in a room full of naked men and discuss my perspective on the opposite sex, I might as well go for it. I don't think I would have applied if not for him. It would just join my long list of things I've seriously considered doing but not gone through with.

That list has been reducing a lot lately. One of the things on it was to move out of town. And going to a concert. And quitting my job.
I'm running out of things on my list! Cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

I don't have a list.

Cause I've usually come up with a MILLION reasons why I can't do something.

Meh.

I'm down on myself today. =S

3/07/2006 9:38 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

ALSO!

PENISES!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/07/2006 9:39 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Time to come up with a million reasons why you CAN do them then.

3/08/2006 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home