Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/04/2006

Dodgeball

Aaron plays dodgeball on Thursdays. No they don't wear S&M gear. Bummer, huh?
This week I went down and watched him play, it was fun. There's nothing like six adults running around like frightened children while giant squishy balls are being thrown at them. I enjoyed watching, even if it did mean that Aaron was exhausted and sore afterward. That's okay though, I gave him a back rub and he's forever in my debt. Ha Ha!

After the game we all met up at the bar for a while, there was some discussion of possibly starting a bowling team too, which is more my style. I can bowl, I suck at it, but I enjoy it. So I offered myself up if they decide to start a team.

Why? I have no clue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home