Sucked In
So now I have WoW installed, a graphics card that can handle it, and a total of 1.5 Gigs of RAM. I just have to finish perusing the manual and figure out how the hell to make my character move and stuff and then I'll be good to go.
I made a character (or two), I'm just worried that I'll step into a world and get creamed before I can figure out which way's up.
I have a bad feeling about this. I'm gonna get sucked in, I'm gonna end up playing in all of my free time and nothing is going to get done, my daughter will become a WoW orphan...
God, I hope I have more self control than that.
I suppose I should just bite the bullet and enter a world, and see what happens.
I made a character (or two), I'm just worried that I'll step into a world and get creamed before I can figure out which way's up.
I have a bad feeling about this. I'm gonna get sucked in, I'm gonna end up playing in all of my free time and nothing is going to get done, my daughter will become a WoW orphan...
God, I hope I have more self control than that.
I suppose I should just bite the bullet and enter a world, and see what happens.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home