It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day, It's a New Life for me...
and I'm feelin' good!
Today I plan on relaxing a bit, I had a nasty little tension headache yesterday that started sometime around noon and lasted all night. Today I'm gonna take it easy and try to cope with the fact that there's still a lot that needs to get done. We're going out to Mina's school and getting her enrolled today, and I'm gonna finish up a little more laundry, and do a few other minor things like cleaning the cat box, and then that's it I'm gonna relax and read my book and try to not freak out about stuff.
Today I plan on relaxing a bit, I had a nasty little tension headache yesterday that started sometime around noon and lasted all night. Today I'm gonna take it easy and try to cope with the fact that there's still a lot that needs to get done. We're going out to Mina's school and getting her enrolled today, and I'm gonna finish up a little more laundry, and do a few other minor things like cleaning the cat box, and then that's it I'm gonna relax and read my book and try to not freak out about stuff.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home