Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/01/2006

Oooooo, Pretty pretty!

I just hooked up my new/borrowed graphics card.

It's so pretty! Of course at this high of a resolution there's a lot of blank space on webpages. This was the bait to get me to play WOW... I needed it to be able to play, but it's also a bit of a bribe.

Look, look at the pretty! I'll give you the pretty if you'll play... *dangle, dangle*

I guess I'm just gonna have to quit fighting it and play the damned game. But I won't play when he's around for a while... at least until I get the hang of it and don't look like a complete moron stumbling through the unknown reaches of some squishy swamp.

I hate looking like a moron... and it happens way too often... WAY too often. It ain't hard to do.
Of course, if we spent our spare time discussing the far-reaching effects of contemporary american culture he'd probably be the one looking like a moron... but no, we sit at our computers instead.
At least I might learn something new. Like how to type faster for fuck's sake!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home