Belated Blog-iversary
I totally got caught up in moving and forgot that I was going to post about my blogiversary. As of Feb. 22 I have been posting for one year! In that year a lot has happened, I went from a single college student, to a single working mom, to a working mom with a long-distance boyfriend, to an unemployed mom with a long-distance boyfriend, to where I am now.. living with Aaron and trying to get the house settled, get comfortable with the new locale, and find a job.
What a long, strange trip it's been.
How about a brief recap of exciting events?
-My first post
-Why there's no communication between the sexes
-My thoughts on religion
-My thoughts on expert advice
-Jen's kitchen remodeling, part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, and part 5
-Road trips and tattoos
-My thoughts on package deliveries
-On graduation
-On crocheting
-My first date with Aaron
-Car repairs
-What I want
-Breaking the Vow
-Meeting his parents
-Giving birth
-My family
-Feelings
-Zombies
-Underwear
-Holiday Travel
-Death
-Christmas Traditions
-Meat Probes
-Quitting my job
-Warnings
-My boyfriend
-Moving in
-My girlie
-Playing WoW
That's the year in recap. I can't wait to see what changes this year will bring.
What a long, strange trip it's been.
How about a brief recap of exciting events?
-My first post
-Why there's no communication between the sexes
-My thoughts on religion
-My thoughts on expert advice
-Jen's kitchen remodeling, part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4, and part 5
-Road trips and tattoos
-My thoughts on package deliveries
-On graduation
-On crocheting
-My first date with Aaron
-Car repairs
-What I want
-Breaking the Vow
-Meeting his parents
-Giving birth
-My family
-Feelings
-Zombies
-Underwear
-Holiday Travel
-Death
-Christmas Traditions
-Meat Probes
-Quitting my job
-Warnings
-My boyfriend
-Moving in
-My girlie
-Playing WoW
That's the year in recap. I can't wait to see what changes this year will bring.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home