Goodbye Level 2
Yeah, I've moved on. I gave in and let aaron help me get my interface in order, and it's playing much easier now. It's still got a very frustrating way of moving your character around... that's my only real complaint. I got to level 5 before I was killed by trolls because I accidentally hit a wrong button and walked into a corner and was beaten to a bloody pulp. Bastards. I'll kill'em!
I've definitely gotten sucked in. I played for almost 3 hours today before I died and looked at the clock and realized it was getting late.
Meanwhile, back on the ranch...
Aaron's still a bit surprised that I'm not butthurt about him being on the computer so much. I'm actually kind of relieved. If I desperately crave his attention I'll let him know, but otherwise it's nice to do my own thing and not have to give him constant attention. Nic was such an egomaniac that he'd whine if I was doing my homework or paying my bills or playing with Mina when he came to visit. I am enjoying being with someone who doesn't always have to be the center of attention. Besides, I enjoy being on the computer as much as he does, so it gives me a chance too.
My mom doesn't get it, she asked if it was driving me crazy yet, I said "No. I don't mind at all."
She said "you will".
And I told her that it wasn't a problem and if it became a problem I'd let him know, to which she responded that pretty soon she was gonna blurt out all of the problems she's been having with Doug, and maybe then he'd get his head out of his ass. Luckily, Aaron's head is not in his ass, it's right up where it belongs, so I don't think I'll be having my mom's problems at all. She's right though, Doug's an obnoxious ass... I don't know what she was thinking.
...Yes, I do. She was thinking that she was lonely and unhappy being by herself. If there's one thing I've learned in my life it's that you have to love yourself and where you are to be happy, and the happier you are the more good things come your way. She just needs to learn to love herself and realize that she deserves to be happy, even if it means being alone.
Wow, that was deep...I think I should go play more WoW.
I've definitely gotten sucked in. I played for almost 3 hours today before I died and looked at the clock and realized it was getting late.
Meanwhile, back on the ranch...
Aaron's still a bit surprised that I'm not butthurt about him being on the computer so much. I'm actually kind of relieved. If I desperately crave his attention I'll let him know, but otherwise it's nice to do my own thing and not have to give him constant attention. Nic was such an egomaniac that he'd whine if I was doing my homework or paying my bills or playing with Mina when he came to visit. I am enjoying being with someone who doesn't always have to be the center of attention. Besides, I enjoy being on the computer as much as he does, so it gives me a chance too.
My mom doesn't get it, she asked if it was driving me crazy yet, I said "No. I don't mind at all."
She said "you will".
And I told her that it wasn't a problem and if it became a problem I'd let him know, to which she responded that pretty soon she was gonna blurt out all of the problems she's been having with Doug, and maybe then he'd get his head out of his ass. Luckily, Aaron's head is not in his ass, it's right up where it belongs, so I don't think I'll be having my mom's problems at all. She's right though, Doug's an obnoxious ass... I don't know what she was thinking.
...Yes, I do. She was thinking that she was lonely and unhappy being by herself. If there's one thing I've learned in my life it's that you have to love yourself and where you are to be happy, and the happier you are the more good things come your way. She just needs to learn to love herself and realize that she deserves to be happy, even if it means being alone.
Wow, that was deep...I think I should go play more WoW.

2 Comments:
Oh man Ariel, I had to scroll down and make sure Aaron was Mags…Whew, I’m better now. I almost pooped my pants.
I see it didn’t take long for you to get enticed into the intoxicating computer game world. My little sister, who I am always trying to get to open up a blog, with no success I might add, is a gamer too. She plays, I think it is king’s quest or something…Her character is, get this, Becky BOOBS. Brother. Heh heh.
She said it’s worse than cocaine…and she hears the birds in the morning when she realizes she has been playing all night long and the sun is beginning to shine through the window and into her face. Oh crap, not again.
Oh what the hell, have fun. Xxx, Lo
I understand the part about appreciating a man who doesn't have to be the center of attention all the time, me too.
Gee, I'm glad you don't blab about MY love life on your blog! LOL...but you're right about Mom, she's always been that way! Where do ya think we got our "issues" from? ;} Well, okay, more my issues...you've always been pretty level-headed on the "love" front. And yeah, Doug is an obnoxious ass. Wuv, yer seeser.
Post a Comment
<< Home