Relaxing Weekend
We have done abso-freakin-lutely NOTHING this weekend. And boy has it felt good.
Yesterday we sat around the house, played WoW, watched a movie, and relaxed. Today we're basically doing the same thing.. different movie though, and unlike yesterday I'm actually cooking dinner. Salmon fillets, with steamed veggies, salad, and garlic bread.
Yeah, he's gonna regret having me move here when his waistline expands.
Although, you have to give me some credit for the fact that the food I make is a lot healthier than eating out, or nuking something.
I've gone all domestic, it's kind of creepy.
But tonight is Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy night, which means I will be sitting in front of the TV for two hours, and calling Bonnie to discuss the character development.
Hey, that reminds me, Aaron agreed to watch them with me if I'd play WoW. Now he's gonna have to own up.
Yesterday we sat around the house, played WoW, watched a movie, and relaxed. Today we're basically doing the same thing.. different movie though, and unlike yesterday I'm actually cooking dinner. Salmon fillets, with steamed veggies, salad, and garlic bread.
Yeah, he's gonna regret having me move here when his waistline expands.
Although, you have to give me some credit for the fact that the food I make is a lot healthier than eating out, or nuking something.
I've gone all domestic, it's kind of creepy.
But tonight is Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy night, which means I will be sitting in front of the TV for two hours, and calling Bonnie to discuss the character development.
Hey, that reminds me, Aaron agreed to watch them with me if I'd play WoW. Now he's gonna have to own up.

1 Comments:
Ariel you are so funny, being domestic is kinda creepy eh? Heeeee.
Post a Comment
<< Home