My Computer's All Wonky
I'm having to blog on Aaron's computer today because mine's acting up. Recently it's started going into sleep mode and not wanting to come back out, so I have to reboot it. Then, today it didn't want to connect with the internet, but Aaron's internet is working just fine, and it said the wireless connection was working just fine. After a while it started saying that there was no connection to his comp either. So I tried to restart it and it ocked up in the "Windows is logging out..." part. I don't know what the hell is going on, even my Spybot is acting wonky.
Usually I can manage computer myself, but this is getting ridiculous! I'm gonna have to enlist Aaron's help with this one, especially the wireless network part, cuz I know diddly squat about networking.
So for the time being, I'm stuck using his. God knows what I'm gonna do when he gets home from work and wants it back. maybe I could wrassle him for it? ;)
Since my internet access is being denied me, and his comp just isn't the same, maybe I'll just go take a hot bath and relax and read a book. It'll keep my mind off of my frustration with Triton (my comp).
Do other people name their computers? Or is that just another one of my weird quirks?
I like anthropomorphizing my favorite things, that's why I named my car too. It just makes it easier to understand them when they go all wonky.
Usually I can manage computer myself, but this is getting ridiculous! I'm gonna have to enlist Aaron's help with this one, especially the wireless network part, cuz I know diddly squat about networking.
So for the time being, I'm stuck using his. God knows what I'm gonna do when he gets home from work and wants it back. maybe I could wrassle him for it? ;)
Since my internet access is being denied me, and his comp just isn't the same, maybe I'll just go take a hot bath and relax and read a book. It'll keep my mind off of my frustration with Triton (my comp).
Do other people name their computers? Or is that just another one of my weird quirks?
I like anthropomorphizing my favorite things, that's why I named my car too. It just makes it easier to understand them when they go all wonky.

1 Comments:
I can't ever think of good names.
I mean,
She Who Shall Not Be Named.
Doesn't take a genius.
Post a Comment
<< Home