Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/09/2006

I Hate School Performances

They always piss me off. My kid is one in five thousand of the little bastards, she can never find me in the audience and ends up looking totally hopeless, like maybe i'm not even there. I never get good pictures because no matter how early I get there I can't find a seat near the front. I always just end up standing somewhere in the back, against the wall. Then, when I've got a good view, someone else decides that they could see way better by standing directly in front of me, swaying from side to side like a cobra ready to pounce if I asked them to please either back up to the wall with me, or get the fuck out of the way. It' very frustrating. Plus, and this really pisses me off, the adults have worse manners than the kids they won't shut up and hold still, so nobody can see or hear the program. It'd be nice if they'd show some of the manners that they teach their children and just shut the hell up.
Whatever the case, I did enjoy seeing Mina on stage, and she did very well. I'm just glad she could be a part of it, and I was there to see it.




The download time's a bit much, but it's worth it to hear the cynicism in my voice. I sound like freakin Daria.

You can try downloading it straight from youtube.com, it might be faster.

1 Comments:

Blogger AnywhereEden said...

wow, it shouldn't take that long. It took me a few minutes. Something's gone wonky again.

3/09/2006 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home