Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/11/2006

Good Morning, Bloggers!

Hope everyone had a lovely night, I know Ben and Des went out to celebrate his birthday last night, and hopefully I'll hear about how it went soon.
I had a very sick girlie come home from school, she said the teacher didn't think she needed to go home early. I disagree. God only knows how many people she infected before she got home.
She's got the flu, full-blown, and from what the neighbors have said it's going around and could last as long as two weeks. Great. Just what she needs, two more weeks of missed school. Poor baby, she's been so miserable. But the whining is driving me crazy!

I've been doing some work for Angie finding running feet, and I hit the jackpot. I found a site that's packed with them, and they're easy enough to edit into something usable. She'll have a hell of a time weeding through them and determining which ones haven't already been used though. Oh well, at least I could be of some help.

Right now I'm just piddling around, since Mina's sleeping and Aaron's dividing his time between playing WoW and dealing with some work problems. I should play some WoW, I haven't in a while, first because the computer was on the blink, then because I just didn't feel like it. It's an awfully nice day though, and if not for Mina being sick I might have felt like going out and doing something. Now I'm probably just gonna sit around the house and avoid the sunshine like the plague.

One of these days I should take Mina out to the zoo, she's never been there, and she's been wanting to go forever. That should be fun. I haven't been to a zoo in a long time either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home