I'm in Trouble
Apparently I'm in trouble with Des, because I haven't dragged myself away from WoW long enough to post. I apologize, everything is the same, nothing has happened, I've just been playing WoW, and I'm in the process of making chicken noodle soup right now... in hopes that Mina will feel good enough to go to school tomorrow. No more fever, but she still has a runny, stuffy nose, and a nasty cough.I wouldn't mind keeping her home the rest of the week since they have a half day on Thurs. and no school on Friday, but she's driving me bonkers.
We downloaded the entire first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender last night. I love that show, it's really good. So we spent most of today sitting in the office eating Cheetos and watching it. It was a good way for me to spend some quality time with my sick girl.
She enjoyed it for the first three hours... then she got a little antsy. Bah. There's just no pleasing a sick seven year old.
We downloaded the entire first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender last night. I love that show, it's really good. So we spent most of today sitting in the office eating Cheetos and watching it. It was a good way for me to spend some quality time with my sick girl.
She enjoyed it for the first three hours... then she got a little antsy. Bah. There's just no pleasing a sick seven year old.

1 Comments:
Hope Mina feels better soon...thank you for what you posted in my blog. You always make good sense, and I appreciate your imput, and kindness. xxx, Lori
Post a Comment
<< Home