Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/20/2006

MEMES!!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Geeze! Everyone is Mother Teresa or Gandhi but ME!! I thought I was nice, but I guess I have some issues I need to unearth.

Good for you, though.

3/20/2006 8:52 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

I was mr smith goes to washington too, how cool is that? (I liked this one.)

Now for the other, I was Sad-(putting my hand over my mouth so as not to speak too clearly)dam. Damnittohell, I wanted to be jfk...stupid test.

3/23/2006 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home