Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/15/2006

Howdy, howdy

My wireless network has been being difficult. It keeps giving me trouble and I have to keep whining about it. Imagine.... whiny voice "Aa-a-a-ron!, Fix it....Puh-leeeeeze!" And , my wonderful, patient, understanding boyfriend turns around...pokes at things...makes it work...turns back. ten minutes later... "A-a-a-ron....!"

He's probably wishing I were 86 miles away about now.
Can't say I blame him.

The server for WoW is down tonight too... um, never mind, it's back.

We spent the last three weekends hanging out around the house, playing WoW, and doing very little else. This weekend I'm gonna drag his butt out at least for a few hours. I need to leave the house for a while. Then, I can stay put for another three weeks.

Saturday we're going out for drinks with his friends from work, who also play WoW with him. I'm curious to meet Carolyn, since she's the 'voice of god' that I hear most often, the other one is Jeff, but I've already met him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I'll be Googling WoW after this.

Just had to empathize with you on the fluttering wireless. My voice is less whiney, more filled with profanity.
Life is so hard sometimes.
You'd think such high tech equipment wouldn't require the occasional kick and wiggle!
Have fun this weekend!! Might have to get a babysitter, myself.

3/16/2006 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home