Piss Drunk
Aaron got piss drunk last night.
LOL
It was so fun to see him and Bryan drunk as hell, while me and Carolyn exchanged looks that said it all ("two drunk men, what were we thinking?").
I like Carolyn, she's an interesting person, with a good sense of humor... who thinks that Aaron is vanilla. In fact, they both thought Aaron was vanilla. That made me happy, now I don't feel quite so boring. ;)
Bryan is an odd guy, he's very nice, but reminds me of a tamed down version of Jake. He's got the same scrawny guy attitude of constantly one-upping, and talking himself up so that he seems a lot more impressive than he really is. But, like Jake, I can see he's a decent person with a good heart.
We had a great time, and I'm actually having more trouble recovering than Aaron is, even though I stayed sober to drive us home.
LOL
It was so fun to see him and Bryan drunk as hell, while me and Carolyn exchanged looks that said it all ("two drunk men, what were we thinking?").
I like Carolyn, she's an interesting person, with a good sense of humor... who thinks that Aaron is vanilla. In fact, they both thought Aaron was vanilla. That made me happy, now I don't feel quite so boring. ;)
Bryan is an odd guy, he's very nice, but reminds me of a tamed down version of Jake. He's got the same scrawny guy attitude of constantly one-upping, and talking himself up so that he seems a lot more impressive than he really is. But, like Jake, I can see he's a decent person with a good heart.
We had a great time, and I'm actually having more trouble recovering than Aaron is, even though I stayed sober to drive us home.

1 Comments:
Early Sunday morning was a wee rough for me as well. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home