Dry Spell
I know, I haven't written much.
I'm going through another dry spell, it happens on occasion, when I run out of things to write about. Run out of things I feel the need to share with the world at large.
Don't panic, don't fear, it'll come back. I hope. Just not much to talk about right now. I'm sure I'll have much to write by next week.
After the trip to Eugene, visiting with everyone, having lots of time to myself while the man works graveyard and Mina's gone. I'm thinking about visiting my mom during the week, since he'll be sleeping all day, and I won't have anything to do but lay around the house naked eating bon-bons.
Whatever happened to bon-bons? I remember them being really popular when I was a kid, and mom never sharing them with us.... but you don't really hear about them anymore.
Even Aaron misses bon-bons. Yummy.
But as I was saying, before I so rudely interrupted myself, I should have plenty to talk about by the time I get back from mom's.
I'm going through another dry spell, it happens on occasion, when I run out of things to write about. Run out of things I feel the need to share with the world at large.
Don't panic, don't fear, it'll come back. I hope. Just not much to talk about right now. I'm sure I'll have much to write by next week.
After the trip to Eugene, visiting with everyone, having lots of time to myself while the man works graveyard and Mina's gone. I'm thinking about visiting my mom during the week, since he'll be sleeping all day, and I won't have anything to do but lay around the house naked eating bon-bons.
Whatever happened to bon-bons? I remember them being really popular when I was a kid, and mom never sharing them with us.... but you don't really hear about them anymore.
Even Aaron misses bon-bons. Yummy.
But as I was saying, before I so rudely interrupted myself, I should have plenty to talk about by the time I get back from mom's.

1 Comments:
Oh thank God/Goddess, when my mom ate bon bons she was NOT naked.
Heeeeeeee. xxx, Lori
Post a Comment
<< Home