Driving Me Crazy
Am I the only one who does this?
I can't be the only one.
I wish I could remember.
I was going to do something today,
first thing, right after taking Mina to the bus stop,
thought about it last night while dozing off,
gotta do it first thing in the morning...
so what was it? What was I so intent on doing first thing this morning?
I wish I could remember.
Been going through a list in my head.
Take out trash, feed cats, clean catbox, do laundry, vacuum, sweep,...
Nothing is ringing a bell.
I have so much to do before tomorrow afternoon, I just wish I could remember what it was.
I can't be the only one.
I wish I could remember.
I was going to do something today,
first thing, right after taking Mina to the bus stop,
thought about it last night while dozing off,
gotta do it first thing in the morning...
so what was it? What was I so intent on doing first thing this morning?
I wish I could remember.
Been going through a list in my head.
Take out trash, feed cats, clean catbox, do laundry, vacuum, sweep,...
Nothing is ringing a bell.
I have so much to do before tomorrow afternoon, I just wish I could remember what it was.

1 Comments:
Yeah, it took me most of the day, but I finally realized it was taking apart the bed frame.
The squeaking was driving us nuts and I finally decided last night that I was gonna take it apart and put it in storage while we were there getting the camping supplies.
I did it, and we bounced around on the bed to be sure it wouldn't squeak anymore... ever!
Post a Comment
<< Home