Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

7/23/2006

Another One Bites the Dust

My computer bit the dust the other day.
I still ahven't figured out what's wrong with it, it's still not quite right. But, after much Frankensteining it is at least somewhat functional again.
I can post, I can read posts. I can't play WoW yet, but I'm working on that.
I can also read my e-mail.
Yes, Segue, I know I haven't been posting much and I hope to return to the days of daily posting soon, but since I spend much of my day sitting in the office, not interacting with others or doing much of anything, I find it hard to become creative about my day and want to share it with everyone.
Oddly, I don't mind that my days are so uneventful, it's a far cry from the hectic life I was struggling to survive last summer, and I enjoy it. But, I do plan on becoming more loquacious in terms of my blog soon, I need to keep up with people and to get my brain back into action and out of hibernation.

3 Comments:

Blogger fineartist said...

Computers, it's a love hate thing for me.

I think if my man wanted to get even with me for anything all he'd have to do is take my power cord. Yep, it's that simple really.

Don't anyone tell him. It's a secret. What happens in the blog stays in the blog.

xx, Lori

7/25/2006 12:28 AM  
Blogger beckyboop said...

Yes, come out of hibernation. My days are uneventful too. Most of the time, I like it that way.

Becky

7/26/2006 10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. sex story in hindi Gonorrhea and levaquin

2/03/2007 4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home