Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

6/22/2006

I will never become a citizen at this rate

You Failed the US Citizenship Test

Oops, you only got 6 out of 10 right!

7 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

I only got 4 =(

6/22/2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

I am afraid to take this test, for fear that I could possibly be banished to, I don't know, hell?

6/22/2006 10:20 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

You can still clean my bathroom if you want, Ariel!

6/23/2006 2:33 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Ben got 8, right off the bat.
Bitch.

6/23/2006 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I passed - can I still be exported? Please?

6/23/2006 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
»

12/28/2006 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... home health care liability insurance university bible fellowship chicago bra training for men Property insurance louisiana Medicaid residents and medicare bed

2/15/2007 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home