Mouth is Better
After one day of excrutiating pain, and two days of dull, aching pain, my mouth got better. I can manage to hold off on the dentist for a bit longer, but not too long, i promise. So don't freak out that I'm not getting it dealt with.
It's beginning to look like there will be no visit to Eugene in my near future. As sad as that makes me, it is a necessity. Until I get a job and can pay off some debts, or at least reinstate my car insurance, I won't be going anywhere. I'm scheduling an appointment to see my caseworker about helping me apply for a state job this week.
Wish me luck.
It's beginning to look like there will be no visit to Eugene in my near future. As sad as that makes me, it is a necessity. Until I get a job and can pay off some debts, or at least reinstate my car insurance, I won't be going anywhere. I'm scheduling an appointment to see my caseworker about helping me apply for a state job this week.
Wish me luck.

2 Comments:
Wishing you the luck of the Irish.
xx, Lori
Good luck, sistah! The state needs you more than you need the state! You go! Glad your toothies are feeling better. Didja try the clove trick? Didn't think so. I'd've opted for the Jack, too. We go way back, Jack & I, but I haven't seen him since like 1983, my 21st birthday, when we had a bit of a falling out, as in, we got along quite well up to a point, and then he fell out, into the big bad toilet bowl. Oh - wait, shit. You were medicating with Black Velvet! I was partying with Jack Daniels. Probably killed some brain cells in the process, and therefore the memory lapse.
::slinking back under the rock from which I came.
Post a Comment
<< Home