I Realize...
...that my posts of late have been few and far between. This is partly because I haven't had much to write about, and partly because the one thing I do have to write about is a rather private person and probably wouldn't take to kindly to my constant blogging about him, myself, and us in general.
On that note, I would like to say that we are doing well, are happy with each other (well, I can only speak for myself in that department really, but he hasn't kicked me out yet, so I take that as a good sign), and basically just good.
I do have to say that his behavior since the weekend has changed a bit, and I, being the obnoxious little shit I am felt the need to call him on it.
"You called me 'babe'"
"Huh?"
"You did, you have been since this weekend, you never did before, and I noticed... You know, all those little pet names couples have for each other, like 'snookums', 'honey', 'cutie patootie', etc."
"Well,... does it bother you?"
"No, it's just weird, I've always called you honey, you've always been like 'hey you.'"
"I guess I'm just getting comfortable with you around."
"Well it's about time."
Needless to say, this was a conversation I had to share. :)
Men are so funny sometimes, I am highly amused and pleased to have finally acquired a pet name, makes me feel all special, and squooshy.
On that note, I would like to say that we are doing well, are happy with each other (well, I can only speak for myself in that department really, but he hasn't kicked me out yet, so I take that as a good sign), and basically just good.
I do have to say that his behavior since the weekend has changed a bit, and I, being the obnoxious little shit I am felt the need to call him on it.
"You called me 'babe'"
"Huh?"
"You did, you have been since this weekend, you never did before, and I noticed... You know, all those little pet names couples have for each other, like 'snookums', 'honey', 'cutie patootie', etc."
"Well,... does it bother you?"
"No, it's just weird, I've always called you honey, you've always been like 'hey you.'"
"I guess I'm just getting comfortable with you around."
"Well it's about time."
Needless to say, this was a conversation I had to share. :)
Men are so funny sometimes, I am highly amused and pleased to have finally acquired a pet name, makes me feel all special, and squooshy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home