Stuff to share
Yes, I do have stuff to share, I swear it. But I'm not gonna share right now, it's late and I'm tired and I want to go to bed. For now I leave you with this bit of info stolen from my sweet sweet Zilla.

Find your own pose!

6 Comments:
Dormimos!
I haven't done this one in years. I used to reserve it for insomnia -- I have no idea why, but when unable to sleep, if I put my head toward the foot of the bed, it often solved the sleeplessness problem.
sleepy sleepy 69 posey posey....I know I am so lame. xx, Lori
I'm a colon, eeeww. I would much rather be a dormimos.... 69 is divine. I know I'm lame too.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lol, it must run in the family. Being lame, that is.
Funny thing is I never sleep like that. At least, not now that I have someone to sleep with. When I was younger I did.
Excellent, love it! Girl's 6th grade basketball coaching Retirement plan analysis Spirit banners for the yellow jackets Dirks bentley photo Bikini jello higher education washington patent Commercial employer insurance liability public Sildenafil antidepressant sexual dysfunction
Post a Comment
<< Home