Devil Hunter Ariel
i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.
About Me
- Name: AnywhereEden
- Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States
A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.


8 Comments:
That's MY COUCH!
=)
Could you two be any cuter?!?
(and you both look so in love)!
Oh my God/Goddess, you two are HOT Hot, hotties!
Hawt damn!
Beautiful people in that there photo.
And I frappin mean that chickie.
And you CAN wear a ball cap, and look GOOD, I so frappin' envy that!
You have beautiful hair and yet Aaron has none. My husband shaves his head too. I love those butchy guys! You two are cute!
Happy New Year!
Oh man I got so excited, I was in Z's blog and her blog roll said you had updated! But you haven't, where are ya girl? Are you okay? Busy with kicken' world of war crafts ass?
Samps got world of war craft for Christmas, and we still have been able to down load it. I suck.
Umm, who let the pervo in?
Not me, the anonymous one?
xx, Lori
dealing with this atrocity today, should have dealt with it long ago.
No more Anonymous comments. I'm tired of my e-mail being full of this crap and spam.
Remember me? :)
Shoot me an e-mail sometime.
djsegue(at)fuse(dot)net
I'd love to catch up.
Yay!
(WTF with the anons??)
Post a Comment
<< Home