Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

1/24/2012

Name Changes

Um, I started a gardening blog for fun, since my life doesn't have anything worth writing about in it right now. And Facebook is for that anyway. Since the garden blog is called Anywhere Eden I figured I should adjust the name on it to something more appropriate than just Ariel. Stupid Blogger wants my name to be the same on all my blogs though, so now I'm anywhereeden here too. :P Still me behind the keyboard though. Kinda hoping the garden blog will see more action and I can earn a few dollars with AdSense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home