Get up, Stand up, Don't Give up the Fight
That was a very depressing post. I apologize.
On a lighter note, I'm very excited that I get to go out with the girls on Friday night, we're all gonna hit a secret location (which I can't divulge at this point) and then have some coffee at Shari's and bitch. It's been forever since we've gotten to do this together, because for some damned reason we all had kids and got real live adult lives. Why? I do not know. Apparently we all have some kind of masochistic bent that we can't seem to avoid involving in our daily lives.
So anyway it should be fun. Then Saturday night Jen and I are going to go to Neighbors to see the drag show. She has some friends who will be participating in the show, and I got roped into joining her, not that I mind going to the gay bar but it's not exactly the kind of bar you go to to meet guys. Know what I mean?
Also, tomorrow night Mina is playing in her kindergarten music program, she's gonna be a gingerbread girl! Oh, she's gonna be soooooo cute!! I gotta remember my camera.
On a lighter note, I'm very excited that I get to go out with the girls on Friday night, we're all gonna hit a secret location (which I can't divulge at this point) and then have some coffee at Shari's and bitch. It's been forever since we've gotten to do this together, because for some damned reason we all had kids and got real live adult lives. Why? I do not know. Apparently we all have some kind of masochistic bent that we can't seem to avoid involving in our daily lives.
So anyway it should be fun. Then Saturday night Jen and I are going to go to Neighbors to see the drag show. She has some friends who will be participating in the show, and I got roped into joining her, not that I mind going to the gay bar but it's not exactly the kind of bar you go to to meet guys. Know what I mean?
Also, tomorrow night Mina is playing in her kindergarten music program, she's gonna be a gingerbread girl! Oh, she's gonna be soooooo cute!! I gotta remember my camera.

1 Comments:
When I went to Karaoke, there was a guy who was determined to sing to us, even though he was gay, as he kept saying.
Post a Comment
<< Home