Personal Ad from Bali
The other day while poking around on craig's list I discovered a personal ad that caught my attention. The ad was very different from anything I'd ever seen there before, even the title email/coffee/kisses/sex/marriage/death/reincarnation/email - 38 was a bit odd. So I read it and discovered that other than a few minor glitches this guy is like the single woman's wet dream in the flesh. I don't quite match his criteria though. I considered writing to him, if nothing else maybe I could learnmore about Bali, but decided against it.
Then Sunday night I went to Craig's list again and discovered that he posted the ad again. I figured he didn't get any responses the first time or something, so I decided to write to him and let him know that I found him interesting even if no one else did (and even though he's 12 years older than me).
So I'm writing to tell you all that this is the end of my career as a single woman... I'm moving to Bali next week to be pampered and spoiled by an intelligent, rich and handsome man who adores me, and I will never be coming back to this hellhole or have to find a job.
Just kidding, that was my wet dream. I will probably end my days in this hellhole with no man, rich or otherwise, and no job.
but it is always fun to dream.
Then Sunday night I went to Craig's list again and discovered that he posted the ad again. I figured he didn't get any responses the first time or something, so I decided to write to him and let him know that I found him interesting even if no one else did (and even though he's 12 years older than me).
So I'm writing to tell you all that this is the end of my career as a single woman... I'm moving to Bali next week to be pampered and spoiled by an intelligent, rich and handsome man who adores me, and I will never be coming back to this hellhole or have to find a job.
Just kidding, that was my wet dream. I will probably end my days in this hellhole with no man, rich or otherwise, and no job.
but it is always fun to dream.

2 Comments:
Well I am selfish enough to be glad that you aren't disappearing to Bali. Sooooo, coffee Friday at the Shari's by my house? Or by Tammi's? And what is going on with the kids? Cruz prolly has Josh, but what about Mina? Are we picking on Ben and seeing if he will watch her? I got Orgazmo yesterday. I SO need to watch it.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home