Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

5/11/2005

Money! A whole Lotta Money (that I don't have)

My financial aid still hasn't gone through. So far this has cost me, the consumer, $106 in overdraft fees.
Why? You may ask.
Because I received notice on Thursday (05/05) that my direct deposit had been sent in and would be in my account in two business days.
Now I very responsibly made sure not to count the day of the notice as one of those business days.

Everyone count with me now:

Friday (05/06) -- one
Saturday and Sunday- not business days
Monday (05/09) -- two
Tuesday (05/10) -- should be here by now. Three
Wednesday (05/11) -- still not here. Four
Thursday (05/12) -- better be here. Five

Honestly it should have been in by Monday afternoon, I gave it tuesday, now that it's Wednesday I have several charges that have gone through and cost me $30 each.

I called the financial aid office. Apparently everyone has had the same problem and I can expect it to come in tomorrow.

It had better be there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Fuck i'm behind on posts *sigh*

We have a b of a account, with a ccard backup that covers the overdrafts with an auto-transfer.
Have you given that a go? :)
they might require at $200 security fee if you have bad credit, but you get that back after a year.

5/18/2005 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home