Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

5/09/2005

i am retarded

The weekend went pretty well, I didn't get a call back about the job.
Bummer.
Apparently I, the person who most people ask for help with their computers and programs, am to dumb to make blogger work right. My links I just set up are retarded, for some reason they have my blog address latched onto the beginning of each link address.... that's not supposed to happen.
So for the time being if you wish to visit them enter the address after the first one. Meanwhile I'll work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home