Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

5/05/2005

Sha-Na-Na

Well, things aren't going as peachy keen today as I had hoped. I can't get ahold of Gina to find out when to expect her tomorrow, or if she's even still coming. I can't get a hold of my mom to make sure that she actually had the foresight to place the order for the digital camera she promised me. I do this for a reason, I'm getting tired of receiving my gifts 3-6 months after the holidays they were intended for.
Mina and I made my birthday cake this afternoon, it was going great until we flipped it over onto a plate and the bottom half stayed in the pan, a whole lot of frosting/glue later we got it to look okay. In fact it rather fondly reminds me of the cake Tammi made me last year, it was totally lopsided and just the cutest thing I'd ever seen, but it tasted great.
The cake we made today had four different kinds of sprinkles, cuz according to the six year old you can never have too many kinds of sprinkles.
luckily though I just got my e-mail to tell me that in two business days I will have $1725 in my bank account. Yay! It's a shame my rent is due by Saturday.

Ta-ta for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Okay, you bothered to comment on my blog, I spent 2 hours reading yours start to finish, because, hey: I'm like that, bloodshot eyes and all.

Ariel, Ariel. You.

We must have coffee. Or booze would be fine, maybe better.

But Eugene, damn. That's a drive. That's a drive and a half. And the closest I've been is Bend, a few Februaries ago, when the daffodils were amazingly up.

In Michigan they ass-drag 'til April.

What is it about Oregon women? I hate women in general, but, Jesus, all two Oregon women to whom I've been exposed seem so real.

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day, Ariel. If I could send a present it would be ....

hmmm

5/06/2005 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home