Interviewer's Delight
I had my interview with OSLC today, it seems to have gone well.
I think the interviewers really get a kick out of posing questions that you don't know the answers to.
"So this job is going to involve a lot of lifting, how much do you bench?"
" At times you may have to deal with aggressive clients, how's your sucker punch?"
"So what past experience would you say has prepared you for masturbating goats and carrying their sperm cross-country to inseminate other goats?"
"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?"
"If train A leaves the New York station at 6:00 a.m. heading east, and Train B leaves the Sacramento station at 8:00 a.m. heading west, and they are both traveling 75 mph how long will it take them to meet in Kansas City."
"What qualities would like to have in a supervisor? What style do you prefer?" (actual question from my interview)
A: "They should be lazy bastards that don't interfere with my work, and not annoy me. I prefer Gothic-Gangsta style."
What the hell am I supposed to respond to this? I mean, really, that's so Canadian.
Answers:
I bench about 85 lbs.
My sucker punch is right on the money, baby.
No comment.
347, last time I counted.
They won't meet in the middle, they'll both fall into the ocean and all the passsengers will drown (unless they are freight trains, in which case the freight will drown).
So by Friday night I should know if I have the job or not, this also calls for prayer and huzzahs and such things. At the rate I'm going you guys will never get off your knees. tee-hee, knees... that was bad.
I think the interviewers really get a kick out of posing questions that you don't know the answers to.
"So this job is going to involve a lot of lifting, how much do you bench?"
" At times you may have to deal with aggressive clients, how's your sucker punch?"
"So what past experience would you say has prepared you for masturbating goats and carrying their sperm cross-country to inseminate other goats?"
"How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?"
"If train A leaves the New York station at 6:00 a.m. heading east, and Train B leaves the Sacramento station at 8:00 a.m. heading west, and they are both traveling 75 mph how long will it take them to meet in Kansas City."
"What qualities would like to have in a supervisor? What style do you prefer?" (actual question from my interview)
A: "They should be lazy bastards that don't interfere with my work, and not annoy me. I prefer Gothic-Gangsta style."
What the hell am I supposed to respond to this? I mean, really, that's so Canadian.
Answers:
I bench about 85 lbs.
My sucker punch is right on the money, baby.
No comment.
347, last time I counted.
They won't meet in the middle, they'll both fall into the ocean and all the passsengers will drown (unless they are freight trains, in which case the freight will drown).
So by Friday night I should know if I have the job or not, this also calls for prayer and huzzahs and such things. At the rate I'm going you guys will never get off your knees. tee-hee, knees... that was bad.

1 Comments:
so did you get the job?!
Post a Comment
<< Home