Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

4/24/2005

Night out with the girls or Porn Stars R Us

Friday night's special surprise... now that it's over I can let the secret out. I heard on the radio Thursday night as I was drifting off that Monica Sweetheart, porn star, would be at Castle (porn store) signing autographs and such until 10 p.m.
After going to Comedy Sportz and laughing our heads off, and generally having a good time I drove the girls all out to the porn store and (twisting their arms) made them get Monica to sign their chests. We also got a picture of all of us with Monica.
Jen only got her belly signed, she claimed that Monica wouldn't be able to find her boobs, which is just as well because she was the only one of us who got yelled at by her hubby about it. Des said that Ben thought it was cool, but he was kinda jealous that he didn't get to go. Tammi said that Cruz responded to her "I got my boobie signed by a porn star" comment with "which one?". To which Tammi with her dazzling intelligence replied "the left one!".
Later Tammi's friend Aaron called and when she told him all about it he almost cried because Monica is like his third favorite porn star EVER! He was so sad.
After the porn store stop we went to Shari's for coffee, where we were joined by not only our darling Heather, but Amber, Angie, Liam, Ryan, and Edwin (date-boy). We very quickly became a large and raucous party of 10, and were quite certain that our waiter hated us. Derek if you're out there... I'm sorry we're lousy tippers, you were very helpful. Our waiter Derek was also extremely annoyed that we got to meet Monica and he didn't, apparently he's a fan.

Time flies when you're drinking coffee and before we knew it it was 12:30 and Tammi and the others had to get home.
Too bad it had to end, we were having so much fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

It was MUCH fun. Actually, Ben never said he was jealous about it. When I talked to you, I just realized that he might have been semi-envious. Since he is a boy, he didn't say anything about it though. Also, the server's name was Derrick. Same difference, but I notice these things, since Derek is Derek. If that makes sense.

It was too bad it had too end. Although I might have puked if I'd had any more coffee. *grin*

4/25/2005 11:00 AM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

I meant, he might be semi-envious since he is a boy. And not that he didn't say anything about it, since he is a boy. Had to clarify. Hope work is treating you well, honey.

4/25/2005 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home