Shopping!
Despite the fact that I am completely broke ($3.00 in the bank and $5.00 in my purse) I had to go shopping this morning. Mina needed black tights for her performance tonight, and I needed something to wear to interviews. Luckily I recently paid off $50 on my Target card, so i had a little to spare on it. of course, I couldn't really afford the new pants/shorts and two shirts I got Mina, but they were on clearance at a great price. Plus, they were super cute. After half an hour searching in Target's women's section though, I still couldn't find any black slacks that would fit me. This is not because I am excessively fat, I'm only chunky, but because I am excessively short. Target does not carry petites. Great. No pants for me, so instead I bought a new button-up shirt that goes with my old khaki slacks from my days as a pizza delivery driver. Apparently I made a good choice because my darling neighbors have already complimented me on it. The bonus here is that I finally have abutton-up shirt that doesn't pop buttons across my chest when I move, and strain across it when I hold still.
Yeah, I like new clothes, and it's such a rare thing to get them.
Going to an interview with the temp agency today, and then to the dentist to check on my holes, before going to Mina's program. Busy day, maybe tomorrow will be a bit more laid back.
Yeah, I like new clothes, and it's such a rare thing to get them.
Going to an interview with the temp agency today, and then to the dentist to check on my holes, before going to Mina's program. Busy day, maybe tomorrow will be a bit more laid back.

1 Comments:
Yay, new clothes. Hurray, next friday!
Post a Comment
<< Home