This Week's Update
Sorry I haven't posted much this week but I've been working full time at my temp job in Noti.
I'm very concerned about Des's internet use at the office, she is my friend and as much as I enjoy reading her blog, I don't want her to lose her job over it. I've decided to start looking for computer parts for her, and build her a new computer so she can blog at home. I've got a few leads and should be able to come up with something soon.
I make no guarantees though.
Also, my temp job is finished, the company never got their act together and made the manual that I was supposed to proofread. Instead I organized files, wrote spreadsheets, and moved boxes all week. Oh well, at least I made a little extra cash, and I still have a chance at the OSLC job. My interview is on Wednesday.
Wish me luck.
I sent an e-mail to Bali Guy today, and told him to come here if he wants to know more about me. I figure it's not very likely but he's just quirky enough to be my type. And who knows maybe I'm just freaky enough to be his type. It's not like I have the time or interest to find any prospects here. And my friends are useless in the pursuit of new men, we all know the same lameass men, and the men have all either dated, slept with, or pissed off at least one of us. Any of these categories are immediate eliminators in my search for Mr. (I won't say Mr. Right, because he doesn't exist).
I'm very concerned about Des's internet use at the office, she is my friend and as much as I enjoy reading her blog, I don't want her to lose her job over it. I've decided to start looking for computer parts for her, and build her a new computer so she can blog at home. I've got a few leads and should be able to come up with something soon.
I make no guarantees though.
Also, my temp job is finished, the company never got their act together and made the manual that I was supposed to proofread. Instead I organized files, wrote spreadsheets, and moved boxes all week. Oh well, at least I made a little extra cash, and I still have a chance at the OSLC job. My interview is on Wednesday.
Wish me luck.
I sent an e-mail to Bali Guy today, and told him to come here if he wants to know more about me. I figure it's not very likely but he's just quirky enough to be my type. And who knows maybe I'm just freaky enough to be his type. It's not like I have the time or interest to find any prospects here. And my friends are useless in the pursuit of new men, we all know the same lameass men, and the men have all either dated, slept with, or pissed off at least one of us. Any of these categories are immediate eliminators in my search for Mr. (I won't say Mr. Right, because he doesn't exist).

5 Comments:
You are too sweet, trying to save my ass like that. I want my computer to work, dammit!
I feel like Meatwad with the Blender, when it wouldn't work and he keeps pushing the button and saying "blend", like that will make it work. I'll just grab the parts of my computer I do have and yell at it to "compute".
Ben said he could scan the porn pic at his house and give me a link since I am too dumb to do pictures. Should I send my copy home with him?
Many Child Care Providers charge a supply fee each year for children; others factor in materials into their weekly or monthly costs. But supplies are expensive, and whether it is a seperate fee or not, smart shopping is imperitive to make those dollars strech as far as possible. Here are some money saving tips or ideas from Child Care Providers and parents alike.
Link to my site: child choice day care
It is not known whether Xanax passes into breast milk. Do not take Xanax without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby
Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by discount pharmacy vicodin. Do not crush, chew, or break the extended-release form discount pharmacy vicodin XR. Swallow them whole. These tablets are specially formulated to release the medication slowly in the body.
Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by best price on vicodin Do not crush or chew or break the extended-release form of best price on vicodin
Post a Comment
<< Home