Play Time
I had a lovely day today, haven't gotten around to posting until now.
The UPS guy made my day, I got the camera, and within 1 hour I took pictures of:
my living room
my fishies
girlie
two neighbors
my car
my plants
neighbor's cat
neighbor's dad
my computer
a tree
a puddle of mud
you get the picture (heehee)
I went camera crazy and now the novelty has worn off, and I will only use it when needed.
I was informed today that Mr. Aaron has had my blog address for a while now, but he hasn't commented here yet, Tammi got a comment. What about me?! Are you lurking out there Aaron? Blink once for yes, twice for no.
I have also discovered the secret to fairly pain free photo posting. Do Not Use Picasa.
cool.
The UPS guy made my day, I got the camera, and within 1 hour I took pictures of:
my living room
my fishies
girlie
two neighbors
my car
my plants
neighbor's cat
neighbor's dad
my computer
a tree
a puddle of mud
you get the picture (heehee)
I went camera crazy and now the novelty has worn off, and I will only use it when needed.
I was informed today that Mr. Aaron has had my blog address for a while now, but he hasn't commented here yet, Tammi got a comment. What about me?! Are you lurking out there Aaron? Blink once for yes, twice for no.
I have also discovered the secret to fairly pain free photo posting. Do Not Use Picasa.
cool.

1 Comments:
Oops. blinked on the wrong site. So here goes...
Blink blink
Post a Comment
<< Home