Open House
Tomorrow is the open house at Mina's school, and my first chance to meet her new teacher before she starts 1st grade on Wednesday.
I should have some interesting things to say about Mrs. Plumb since I am a very critical person by nature, although I don't usually have a chance to express it. Plus, I am of the opinion that anyone who will lock themselves in a caricatured room full of bright colors and 30 or 40 children under the age of ten has got to be mentally unstable. So I will be meeting her with the preconceived notion that she's completely insane. This should make for an interesting post tomorrow.
Until then, Ta-ta.
I should have some interesting things to say about Mrs. Plumb since I am a very critical person by nature, although I don't usually have a chance to express it. Plus, I am of the opinion that anyone who will lock themselves in a caricatured room full of bright colors and 30 or 40 children under the age of ten has got to be mentally unstable. So I will be meeting her with the preconceived notion that she's completely insane. This should make for an interesting post tomorrow.
Until then, Ta-ta.

1 Comments:
you're coming here first? Porque?
Post a Comment
<< Home