Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

11/23/2005

Chepner's Challenge

The name of the town where you were born


Port Townsend, Washington.

The name of the town where you live now


Apparently this is Eugene. He's under the influence.

Your name


Pretty self explanatory.

Your grandmother's name (just pick one)


Damn, gramma, when did you get hot?

Your favorite food


MMMMM, Sourdough bread!

Your favorite drink



yummy mocha.

Your favorite song


Just Breathe, this is the just breathe scene from Ever After.

Your favorite smell



sandalwood. Earthy, yet comforting and even a bit erotic.

There we go that's my response to the MeMe.

4 Comments:

Blogger Segue said...

Which "Just Breathe"? Which artist, I mean?

11/23/2005 10:31 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

the one by Anna Nalick.

11/23/2005 12:24 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

I see no sourdough.

None. :s

11/25/2005 5:31 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

“Apparently this is Eugene, he’s under the influence.” Hahah, heeeeeeeee. And, “Damn grandma when did you get hot?” Ariel I love your sense of humor and fun, girl you crack me up.

Good job.

11/25/2005 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home