Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

4/02/2006

Apologies to All

I know I told several of you I would visit yesterday, and you all ought to know me well enough to know that I did not intentionally stand you up, and if possible I would have called to let you know I wouldn't be able to make it.
I will gladly explain myself, but not now, I'm exhausted. Gonna take a quick bath and a nap. I'll post more later.

I'm very sorry.

3 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

No, I figured it wasn't intentional, but then I got drunk and Y was like why? why won't she call me back.

I've been having people ignore me and it's thrown me off kilter.

I apologize if I came across as thinking you were being mean or something.

4/02/2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Also, for some reason, since you're phone is the wonder phone, I didn't even think about the battery dying or anything like that.

Again, I am sorry.
Thanks for trying though. You are sweet.

4/02/2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

Hope you enjoyed your nap...Naps are under rated! xxx, Twatty, heh.

4/03/2006 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home