Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

7/28/2006

Life Gets in the Way

i know I've promised to blog more, but life gets in the way.
I'm going back to my dad's this weekend to help put the house back together after all the demolition we did last time.
I get to hang drywall, and lay flooring. My sister will be there, and my nephew, and my half-sister is coming down to help too. It's gonna be a lot like an old-fashioned barn raising. The whole family coming together to help.
Not too many families these days are like that, many people are too caught up in their own lives or have too many issues with their family members to get together for anything but the requisite holiday gathering, and most don't even do that it seems. It makes me glad that for all our differences and issues, my family still comes together to help each other out.
As corny as it sounds, it's a blessing.
Dad said he'd pay me for the work, I don't know how much but at least enough to be able to cover the cost of the trip, and hopefully to pay off a debt or two.
They keep building up, and despite the fact that I try to put it out of my mind and carry on, they are weighing me down and stressing me out.
Anyway, I will try to keep things updated, but for now I need to deal with life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I hope you had a good time, got your mind off of stress.
You're right. What you've got is blessed.

And now I'm certain you'll have me pondering Cheetah anatomy when I go to bed tonight.

8/02/2006 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

2/04/2007 8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Land rover defender windscreen wiper israel golf Cat hair health loss Billit antennas for cars silk light cellulite fly fisherman costume and 19th century Dscovery toys teen pussy Dress up misty from pokemon Wedding invitations canada winter Oem suzuki gsxr decals cellulitis from roses Cd cover family johnson vacation

2/07/2007 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home