Misery Loves Company
I'm up in the middle of the night again. I don't think I'm sick, just not well. I think I'm suffering caffeine withdrawal to the extreme. My head, neck, and face ache, and I'm slightly nauseous, kinda like a migraine, but less so. All I've wanted to do all day is sleep. Yet, now that it's time for bed I doze off to bad dreams, and wake up, and can't get back to sleep. If it is just withdrawal it should end by tomorrow, usually doesn't last more than 24 hours.
Uh-oh, I"m caught, my typing must ahve woken him up. Time to go toss and turn some more. Night.
Uh-oh, I"m caught, my typing must ahve woken him up. Time to go toss and turn some more. Night.

3 Comments:
Ariel,
I get migraines. Hate to tell ya, but you had a migraine. Maybe not an intense one, but none the less, a migraine. I'm sorry.
I take Imitrex. I life saving drug as far as I'm concerned.
Becky :)
So why are you quitting caffeine?
Migraines suck. I rarey get them anymore, but I used to encase my head in my pillow and SQUEEZE to relieve the pain well enough to finally sleep it off.
Life without coffee would suck.
Ditto cheese, but cheese can sometimes be a migraine trigger for me :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home