Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

8/10/2006

You were lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry, Clementine

With the loss of my motherboard, and having to switch to using Mina's computer for the duration, I'm afraid I've also lost all of my bookmarks. Just today I finally popped in on a few of my favorite bloggers and re-bookmarked their pages. It may take a while to get everyone's blogs back on my list. Feel free to leave me a comment so I can track back to your page and mark it. I'm sad that I've missed so much, and shall try to catch up soon.

8 Comments:

Blogger beckyboop said...

Hi Ariel. Sorry for your computer mishap. Come and see me.

Becky :)

8/10/2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger Segue said...

Roger that.

http://daytonunderground.blogspot.com/

Good job on the porch!

8/10/2006 9:59 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

Tag TEam bloggers here. The theme to IRon (Wo)man plays in the arena, the crowd goes wild.

TAke it Lori, Yah, come see me hon, I miss ya!!!

TAke it Beck, HIgh five, tittie touch, belly bump, HOo HOo, come see us on Lori's blog...

8/11/2006 11:04 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

WE are such dorks.

8/11/2006 11:05 PM  
Blogger Segue said...

I agree.

8/12/2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Damnit. You better be reading mine.
Otherwise, I will be butthurt.

8/12/2006 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

2/22/2007 1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

2/28/2007 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home