Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

12/14/2008

OMGWTFBBQPWN! It's snowing!

I was just commenting on Zilla's blog the other day about how jealous I was of all her snow and lovely icicles, as we very rarely get any more than rain here, and then it's never until at least January. And usually even that is just a tiny sprinkle, enough to get you excited, but not enough to make a snow angel in.
But lo and behold, we have snow! It's actually coming down rather well, and sticking, if it lasts much longer there will not only be angels, but forts, and snowmen as well.
Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

We have no snow here and I couldn't be happier.

Unless I just slept through it?

Oh well.

12/14/2008 1:50 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

SWEET! What does Mina think? Is she excited, or too cool for school?

12/14/2008 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home