Dear God, They've Done it To Me Again.
Today I received the surprise of all surprises!
They sent me a credit card. A real one this time, not an in-store credit card that you can only use at Target.
I'm so happy! I was panicking about the fact that I couldn't buy Mina any new school clothes, or shoes for PE, or buy tampons and shampoo fercrissake.
So I took Mina shopping. We only spent $113 and got all the stuff for around the house that I've been putting off, and some shoes and clothes for her. We also filled my gas tank, which was getting mighty low considering I have no money and don't get paid until Friday.
This is great, now I don't have to panic so much about unexpected car repairs or overdrawing my bank account to fill my gas tank. Let me tell you if you think $3.00 a gallon is bad, try tacking on a $34 overdraft fee for your $25 in gas. Ouch.
That's one of the main reasons I haven't been able to catch up financially, I keep overdrawing to survive until my next check. Now I have credit, and don't have to worry about those fees so much. (And no, you don't have to worry, I'm good with my credit.)
So anyway, things are looking up now that I don't have to fear bank fees. And it only has a $300 limit, so i won't go crazy, but at least I got some things that we needed for now.
They sent me a credit card. A real one this time, not an in-store credit card that you can only use at Target.
I'm so happy! I was panicking about the fact that I couldn't buy Mina any new school clothes, or shoes for PE, or buy tampons and shampoo fercrissake.
So I took Mina shopping. We only spent $113 and got all the stuff for around the house that I've been putting off, and some shoes and clothes for her. We also filled my gas tank, which was getting mighty low considering I have no money and don't get paid until Friday.
This is great, now I don't have to panic so much about unexpected car repairs or overdrawing my bank account to fill my gas tank. Let me tell you if you think $3.00 a gallon is bad, try tacking on a $34 overdraft fee for your $25 in gas. Ouch.
That's one of the main reasons I haven't been able to catch up financially, I keep overdrawing to survive until my next check. Now I have credit, and don't have to worry about those fees so much. (And no, you don't have to worry, I'm good with my credit.)
So anyway, things are looking up now that I don't have to fear bank fees. And it only has a $300 limit, so i won't go crazy, but at least I got some things that we needed for now.

1 Comments:
damned right.
they can't be as bad as the fees were.
Right?!
Post a Comment
<< Home