Oh Brother
A month or two ago my little brother down in Cali started playing WoW. He finally gave up on his free subscription to Guild Wars and came to my server to hang out with me in game. I love getting to spend time with him, even if it's via the game, and enjoy talking with him over Ventrilo.... but... he has taken to calling me and telling me to come play with him. The other friends I have in the game have to wait for me to log in before I start getting invitations to play. He calls my phone. So I often get interrupted during my housework, or nap, or whatever by a call from him asking me to come play.
I love my brother, I miss him a lot and enjoy spending time with him, but I don't have the time this month with all the changes going on to hop online and play with him whenever he calls. I feel awfully bad when he calls and I have to tell him no though. I don't want him to think that I don't enjoy our time together, or that I don't want to be saddled with my little brother. But I have a lot of packing to do, and just can't handle to spend hours of my day helping him level his mage.
Next time he calls I'll just have to invite him up to help me pack :D
I love my brother, I miss him a lot and enjoy spending time with him, but I don't have the time this month with all the changes going on to hop online and play with him whenever he calls. I feel awfully bad when he calls and I have to tell him no though. I don't want him to think that I don't enjoy our time together, or that I don't want to be saddled with my little brother. But I have a lot of packing to do, and just can't handle to spend hours of my day helping him level his mage.
Next time he calls I'll just have to invite him up to help me pack :D

1 Comments:
That's a good plan.
He'll call less after that.
At least until you've moved.
Post a Comment
<< Home