Doldrums
So, I'm in trouble for playing too much WoW and not posting again. Shame on me, I am bad, and deserve a beating. A good hard spanking (stop thinking those dirty thoughts).
Despite the fact that my mom asked for my blog addy I still haven't heard anything about it from her, so either she read it and now refuses to speak to me due to my sordid lifestyle and disregard for others, or she just hasn't gotten around to reading it.... I'm going with the latter.
Apparently she is just too busy to take the time to read about her daughter's life. Waaa.
I have some things I've been contemplating lately, but they aren't really things I can share.
Aaron and I had our first tiff today... lol, he was dipping his green beans in MY curry! I don't know why, but it actually annoyed me. We both thought it was pretty funny though that our first tiff was over green beans. It wasn't really that though, it was that my straight and narrow plan for the day had been jostled. I don't mind spontaneity if I have nothing else to do, but I was in the midst of several loads of laundry, the dishes were in the dishwasher and hadn't been put away, and dinner hadn't been made. He called from work and we went out to see Ice age 2, which was really great. but when we got back I got flustered trying to get the laundry that was on the table folded, while cooking dinner, and fishing around for dishes that hadn't been put away yet, plus since the dishes that are clean haven't been put away, we couldn't just rinse our dishes from dinner and toss them in the dishwasher, so they are stacked in the sink. All this means that tomorrow I will still have to finish the dishes and laundry.
Can you blame me for being a bit frazzled? It just puts me off. I'm too organized with my time to deal well with spur of the moment stuff.
Apparetly this is something I need to work on in the future.
Despite the fact that my mom asked for my blog addy I still haven't heard anything about it from her, so either she read it and now refuses to speak to me due to my sordid lifestyle and disregard for others, or she just hasn't gotten around to reading it.... I'm going with the latter.
Apparently she is just too busy to take the time to read about her daughter's life. Waaa.
I have some things I've been contemplating lately, but they aren't really things I can share.
Aaron and I had our first tiff today... lol, he was dipping his green beans in MY curry! I don't know why, but it actually annoyed me. We both thought it was pretty funny though that our first tiff was over green beans. It wasn't really that though, it was that my straight and narrow plan for the day had been jostled. I don't mind spontaneity if I have nothing else to do, but I was in the midst of several loads of laundry, the dishes were in the dishwasher and hadn't been put away, and dinner hadn't been made. He called from work and we went out to see Ice age 2, which was really great. but when we got back I got flustered trying to get the laundry that was on the table folded, while cooking dinner, and fishing around for dishes that hadn't been put away yet, plus since the dishes that are clean haven't been put away, we couldn't just rinse our dishes from dinner and toss them in the dishwasher, so they are stacked in the sink. All this means that tomorrow I will still have to finish the dishes and laundry.
Can you blame me for being a bit frazzled? It just puts me off. I'm too organized with my time to deal well with spur of the moment stuff.
Apparetly this is something I need to work on in the future.

6 Comments:
If unloading the dishwasher is your biggest obstacle of the day, you're doing pretty well.
"I have some things I've been contemplating lately, but they aren't really things I can share."
WAY TO GO! Now I shall be wondering all day.
(I hate you)
((not really))
Green beans and curry??? What the hell?
Sounds like it wasn’t so much the green beans that messed you up, they were merely the catalyst to your reaction.
You’re human, you had all of your intentions lined up and ready to handle and the man decided to do something nice for Mina and you, then when you got home YOU paid for it by finding yourself unorganized and scrambling. I’d bet you weren’t really pissed at Aaron at all, more likely a little miffed at yourself. Sometimes we just need a little help getting our poop in a pile in situations like this.
I used to ask and tell my man, “You know what I find amorous dude? Pick up some crap and start folding it, or grab some stuff from that dishwasher and start stacking it, or hell get to rattling a pan around for gaaa sake, and help me, can’t you see I’m working myself into a fizz here? Can ya help a girl out?”
Then you feel like a turd cause he did something nice for ya, and well so what if it messed up your cleaning schedule, but damn wouldn’t it be nice if he pitched in? And well, okay, so he’s been working, like taking care of damn house isn’t working…it’s a viscous cycle of guilt and anal schedules and what it really boils down to is…we aren’t perfect, we get our schedules wrecked sometimes and we get frustrated. Don’t be so danged hard on yourself sweetie, it all buffs out. So the laundry is a little wrinkled, and the dishes are coagulating in the sink, and dinner is a pain in the ass to make....Oh how I loathe that too!
Okay, enough babbling from me, but I think I understand where you’re coming from on this one, maybe. Xxx, Lori
Also, you are used to being out there working your buns off and then coming home and working your buns off some more. Now all of the sudden you are home, and well, your expectations have increased where your house duties are concerned and of course the tasks always expand to fill the allotted time that you have to do them in, so now you find yourself taking hours to do what it only took minutes to do before, because, by gaaa, you have the time now, and you're going to do it perfectly....Just say no to guilt.
Okay, so I lied, and I'm still babbling....
I love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home