Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

4/18/2006

Cake

For some bizarre reason, I'm craving chocolate cake. I actually laid in bed last night for quite a while thinking about making some chocolate cupcakes with multicolored frosting, and then about picking up a decorating set and adding little flowers to them or something. It was kinda weird, I think I need to lay off the caffeine before bed. It tends to leave my mind wide awake even though my bady's telling me to go to sleep, and then random stuff like cake decorating pop into my head and won't go away.

I need chocolate cake! And maybe bacon, mmmm, bacon.

7 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

Bacons GOOD!

Chocolate cake? Meh.

4/19/2006 9:11 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

OHMYGOD! I've been trying to cut back on my over-use of symbols and therefore forgot that bacons should be bacon's.
Forgive me.

4/19/2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Chocolate cake and bacon in the same sentence ... sounds like pickles and ice cream to me. Have you peed on the stick yet?

4/21/2006 4:35 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

there will be no peeing on sticks happening here. Aunt Flo has come to visit for the week, so I don't really feel that stick peeing will be necessary.
However, if I need to in order to please the Zilla monster I will gladly go out into the yard and select a fortuitous looking stick and urinate freely upon it.

:)

(is my uterus still the mother ship? Is it calling out to everyone else to join it still?)

4/21/2006 7:28 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

how'd the peeing upon the stick go?

4/21/2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

It was fun, but a little messy... and boy did the neighbors look at me funny.

4/21/2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Who cares about the neighbors anyway?

4/26/2006 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home