Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

4/25/2006

Spring Fever

Oh yeah, I got it bad. I'd like to take a toothbrush to every nook and cranny in the house but I fear I'd wear out a lot of toothbrushes. I need to CLEAN! I need to PLANT things! and... I need to get laid. (I'm pretty sure this counts as part of spring fever)
Now, don't everyone start cussing the man out yet. It's not his fault. He's still have trouble from his dodgeball injury. It's sad, but kind of funny in a demented way, every time he coughs or sneezes he cringes from the pain. It was really bad the day I washed the curtains and dusted the living room. Poor guy was sneezing all night from all the dust in the air.
In any case, the s-e-x word is not an option until he is fully healed. The last thing I want to do is aggravate his injury and have him out of service until August. It also means he hasn't been playing dodgeball though, and that makes him sad. He goes to the games and really wants to play, but is stuck on the bench. Poor thing.
So I'm stuck wreaking havoc on anything that keeps my mind off the unattainable, such as work, laundry (although the off-balance vibrations of the washer don't help much), dishes, cooking, planting stuff, and of course WoW.
I'm thinking that maybe tomorrow, if it's still nice, I'll wash the outsides of the rest of the windows plant some more stuff and take a nap in the sun.
That sounds nice.
I went to the store earlier to pick up a can of green chiles for making enchiladas, and came back with a 6-pack each of impatiens and lobelias. I am so bad. At least my plant addiction is better than a drug habit, it costs less, doesn't impair my ability to function, won't kill me, and is perfectly legal.
Kim works at a nursery, and at some point I want to go up there and do some serious shopping with her. She got me a peony a while ago, that I still need to find a good spot for so I can get it in the dirt.
Can't wait until June, when I can pick out some tomato plants.
Anyway, ta-ta, gotta go fold more laundry.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

So no news on the bacon/chocolate cake cravinging? Highly suspect situation.

Poor Aaron. Luckily, the nads heal quickly. Just don't forget to kiss his boo-boo :-)

4/26/2006 5:22 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

I wish I could have you plant crap in my yard. It might look better then.

4/26/2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I'm with ya on the fever. And not to rub it in, but we put our tomatoes in this weekend. Of course, it got cold and rainy the very next day, so we'll see.
I can't go to the store without coming home with another plant. The Walmart people look at me like I'M the weird one.
Hmph.
*Thanks for the heads up on the potential sports injuries. I'll inform Tom to start wearing a cup to Pee Wee baseball.

4/30/2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

I remember sex.
that happens sometime after laundry and before dishes right?
le sigh...

5/02/2006 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home