Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

4/20/2006

Working From Home

My sister sent me some work to do again. SHe also dropped $200 in my bank account, before I did the work. I love her. Admittedly this is partly for her own gain, it was stuff she didn't want to do, but I don't care. I like doing this kind of work, it takes time but I can get up and get something to eat, do some housework, help Mina with what she needs, and go back to working on it at my own leisure. It's nice to be able to do my work at home, early in the morning or late at night. I hope she comes up with more stuff that she wants done and doesn't want to do. It makes me wish I worked for the Bathroom Reader too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Nice sister!

4/21/2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Oh c'mon.

Don't you really mean, play Wow, work, play with Mina, clean house, play Wow, do some work, put Mina to bed, play Wow?

=)
I'm being a smart ass today.

4/22/2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Mr Angry said...

Single mum, no free time, working from home... I think blogging makes perfect sense :) Plus, I'm with you - my mum warns strangers about me.

4/24/2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home